Hello folks! Another beautiful Monday has come...hope you are all feeling good and beautiful! Because I am!!!
On a side note, before I do my traditional Monday Fever, let me say this out loud -
One of the most important part of making love is that...it allows you, from time to time, to fall in love again...IT Guy and I are damn lucky to get to do it for 5 years now!
Monday Fever means...Monday is about FUN...more than MANIC and should be full of MUSIC! So, I will do them all here...as usual!
This week's Fun Monday host is Lisa, and her fun task is -
A quirk is defined as a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism. We are all unique individuals, having quirks that help make us who we are. I would like to know what your quirks are. Confess to one, confess to ten, you decide. Just come back Monday ready to spill the beans, the rest of the world may look at you like you are from Mars, but you‘re among friends here. We won’t laugh, in fact that eccentricity just may endear you to us more.
About weeks ago, I did a more or less similar post...as I was tagged by Grey, that was my Quirky Quirks...but for fun, let me do it again here and let me add some to that list.
Here are some of Mariposa's quirks...
(1) I always have my coffee with orange juice (or any fruit juice!).
(2) Milk should always be cold...and that's the only way for my system to tolerate it.
(3) I'm a slave to massage...and if you are allergic to giving massages, please stay away from me! LOL I ask IT Guy to massage my hand...foot...shoulder while watching TV...and that's true to all the people in the house and my friends... And on the top of that...I get a real, regular massage always and often (read as at least twice a week!).
(4) I remember things by associating them with events (actions). Like for instance, in college, studying works best for me if I do it while watching TV or listening to music, because I get to relate it with some particular scenes/ lyrics. And it always works for me!
(5) I love garlic bread (especially the stick bread) but I only eat it with banana.
(6) And finally, I think my biggest quirk is buying neck ties! Yup, I keep buying neck ties...every time I go shopping and I pass by a nice tie, I buy it. I just keep them all, and as soon as I meet someone...or see someone with a shirt which I think would go best in one of those ties, I give it to them. And I've been doing it since college...of course IT Guy got most it! LOL
So much for the things I imagine to be only me doing...please check the other FUN quirks at Lisa's Chaos!
Now...for Manic Monday, Mo's theme for the week is PRIDE. Once again...I beg for your indulgence, but I so miss Japan right now for whatever reason and I just want to be united with that part of me so, I'm posting this song, my Music Monday entry as well...with lyrics you can read but can't understand! LOL I really love this song...so much that I can't move my fingers to type its translations... I'm just too overwhelmed to translate it...
This is song is PRIDE by Imai Miki. She is a good singer and I love her songs...and this is one my favorite of hers!
KB...you can sing with me...and maybe you can give more justice in translating this song than me...I'm sharing this song with you. :)
Hitotsu boshi wo, Miagete Chikatta
Don'na toki mo, Hohoemi wo tayasazu ni
Aruite Yukou to, Anata wo omou to
Tada Setsunakute, Namida wo
Nagashite wa, Hoshi ni negai wo
Tsuki ni inori wo, Sasageru tamedake ni
Ikite kita, Dakedo ima wa
Anata e no ai koso ga, Watashi no puraido
Yasashisa towa, Yurushiau koto wo shiru
Saigo no shinjitsu, Wagamama sae
Itoshiku omoeta nara, Hontou ni Shiawase
Anata wa watashi ni, Jiyuu to kodoku wo
Oshiete kureta hito, Yoru ga kuru tabi ni
Mukuchi ni natte, Furueru kata wo
Dakishimete ita, Dakedo ima wa
Anatawa e no ai koso ga, watashi no puraido
Itsuka watashi mo, Sora wo toberu hazu
Zutto shinjite ita, Tsubasa ga attara
Tonde yuku noni, Anata no mune ni
Ima sugu ni demo, Miagete mite
Minami no hitotsu, Hoshi wo
Suteki na sora deshou, Watashi wa ima
Anata e no ai dake ni, Waratte naiteru
To see more QUIRKS...PRIDES...and MUSIC...please check the following wonderful hosts...
Mo for Manic Monday...
SMID for Music Monday...
Lisa for Fun Monday...