Happy Fun Monday everyone!
First my apologies for my late post, I went to Bohol (a nearby island) to visit my Grandfather's tomb. It's All Souls' Day here.
This week's activity is about --
Most of use have been blogging for sometime yet some of us just met recently or only get in touch every Fun Monday. So next week, I will be asking 2 things --
(1) Share something which you wish your readers would know about you. It could be something you feel you might need to clarify/ share, etc.
(2) Ask three questions to your readers, and I mean all readers, whether participants of Fun Monday or not. The questions should be generic so that all your readers can answer them and that it will help you get to know your readers more.
Here goes mine;
First off, if there's one thing I want my readers to know about it, I guess I can sum them up in bullet points --
- I'm Filipina, and I'm based in Cebu City, Philippines
- IT Guy is the love of my life (in case some of you wonders who he is!)
- I'm very close to my family, and that includes extended family.
- I love butterflies, thus I call myself Mariposa (Spanish of butterfly).
- This site is such a part of me that I can't imagine shutting it down! And I so enjoyed the people I meet here.
- Where are you from? (No need to be so specific, country, state, province is enough!)
- Please share something that is specific to where you're from. Anything your place is known or famous for, etc. (For instance, Cebu is known for nice beaches, guitars, dried mangoes, etc.)
- Pick one thing which you can associate yourself with.