It's been awhile now since I did my last Thursday Thirteen.
Below are thirteen fun quotes for the new millennium...
- The geek shall inherit the earth.
- Fax is stranger than fiction.
- Windows will never cease.
- Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
- A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
- A chat has nine lives.
- You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
- Too many clicks spoil the browse.
- Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice.
- Don't put all your hypes in one home page.
- Don't byte off more than you can view.
- Know what to expect before you connect.
- Give a man (or for that matter anyone) a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.