I am running late...my apologies!
A cousin of mine passed away and I had to go to Cebu over the weekend to attend her funeral and back in Bacolod within 24 hours. I am still not over the thought that she passed away trying to deliver her baby and we both lost them. (I will blog about it another time.)
Needless to say I am so tired and in the middle of so many things...but oh well, Monday is supposed to be a Fun Monday so here goes some brand names which makes life easy, well at least mine!
Let me start with Tylenol! This has been a good company in times of migraines. I always carry it in my bag...and for whatever reason this really works well with me than any other pain relievers.
After this comes my comfort drink --
And of course, how could I miss another company in times of colds --
The latest addition which is close to my heart and has been helping me get by my crazy schedule is Blackberry!
And of course there are a lot of brand names which makes life generally easy to a point that we have used this brand names as generic labels...below are some examples which I can think of --
- “Band-Aid” when we mean adhesive bandage
- “ChapStick” when we mean lip balm
- “Clorox” when referring to any bleach
- “Crayola” when we mean crayons
- “Discman” when we mean portable personal CD player
- “Elmer’s” when referring to any type of adhesive glue
- “Frigidaire” when we mean refrigerator
- “Frisbee” when we mean flying disc
- “Glad Wrap” or “Handy Wrap” or “Saran Wrap” when we mean plastic wrap cling film
- “Google” when we mean looking up something in a search engine
- “ ” when we mean footbag
- “iPod” when referring to any type of personal portable media player
- “Jacuzzi” when referring to any hot tub or whirlpool bath
- “Jeep” when referring to any compact sport utility vehicle
- “Jell-O” when we mean gelatin dessert
- “Kool-Aid” when we mean cold sweetened flavored drink
- “Nintendo” when referring to any older video game console or system
- “Photoshop” when we mean photo manipulation
- “Ping Pong” when we mean table tennis
- “Polaroid” when we mean instant photograph or instant camera
- “Popsicle” when we mean an ice pop or any frozen confectionary treat on a stick
- “Post-its” when we mean sticky notes
- “PowerPoint” when we mean electronic presentation
- “Q-tips” when we mean cotton swabs
- “Rollerblade” when referring to inline skates
- “Scotch Tape” when we mean clear adhesive tape
- “Styrofoam” when we are referring to extruded polystyrene foam
- “Super Heroes” when we mean superhero (“Super Heroes” is co-owned and trademarked by Marvel & DC Comics)
- “Tampex” when referring to tampons
- “Tupperware” when referring to any type of modular food storage containers
- “Vaseline” when we mean petroleum jelly
- “Velcro” when referring to any hook-and-loop fastener
- “Walkie-Talkie” when referring to any portable handheld radio or two-way radio transceiver
- “Walkman” when we mean portable personal stereo player
- “WaveRunner” when referring to any personal watercraft
- “Xerox” when we mean photocopier or to make a photocopy
- “Ziplock Bags” when referring to any type of reusable, re-sealable zipper type storage bags
- “Zippo” when referring to refillable lighters
So that's it...I need to get some naps as it is 2AM here and I have to be back at the office in less than 6 hours and might stay there for the next 16 hours or so. I promise to visit everyone later tonight.
Wish you all a great week!