Yes, I'm back. And I'm all good!
So many things happened the past weeks. Several typhoons hit the country and it affected so many people. Cebu is blessed...we only had heavy rains.
For those who emailed and called to check how I was, a million thanks! I am fine. In fact I never lost my internet connection. I am just so busy and I'm getting busier each day. Ha!
The Company I just moved to is into merger and we are expecting it to close within the next 60-90 days. And please...this is not a bad news...it's just a news. Business is as usual for us...and I'm slowly picking up my momentum...and part of it is spending long hours at work. When I get home I am either trying to unwind and get reconnected with people...or still doing some brainstorming for work.
I've been wanting to be busy...and well here it is. I'm not complaining...just explaining my absence here.
I want to believe I have weathered the storm in my schedule and hopefully I can now manage my time well and will make it here on a regular basis. I cannot discontinue this blog as this have become a part of me...and to lose this is like losing some of my senses. This blog brings out the craziness in me...and at the same time keeps my sanity. ;)
I'm typing this from the dining table...and while carrying a conversation with Mom and she just told me it's Friday already...and yeah it is! The week was just a whirlwind of things...not so nice...but well not enough to get discouraged. But what happened this week is for another post.
Meantime, here is my Friday Fill-Ins!
1. The crickets sing, it's Friday and I'm in love?
2. There I am wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the busyness of the corporate world, even for awhile.
4. I was kissing Pierce Brosnan; this was a dream. LOL
5. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)
6. I am always proud of where I come from.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dining out with the IT Guy, tomorrow my plans include making scented candles and Sunday, I want to have my lazy day!
Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, October 23, 2009