I almost got lost with time...I hardly notice it's already Friday!
What happened between Wednesday and now...ask the clueless me, because I have no idea. All I know is I've been struggling to get enough time to sleep and consciously stayed away from the computer and missed Thankful Thursday. All in the hope of getting myself to relax and doze off. All hopes and efforts were in vain.
Anyway, it's Friday and I am still clueless on how time passed me by. All I know is I can't wait to be weekend already!
Please click Haiku Friday if you came here for my haiku...or you may want to scroll down after Friday Fill-Ins!
1. Home sweet home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Chicken Soup.
3. Woof, woof, bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk holding hands with the one I love.
5. I hope to get some good news. (Soon!)
6. When all is said and done, more is said than done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to inviting friends to dinner at home, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a rubber shoes and Sunday, I want to jog!
Happy Friday to all!