It's a fun Thursday, and I'm sharing 13 reasons to smile...laugh...chuckle...giggle! But before you scroll below, let me give you a short run down on what good stuff I have for the week --
♥ Mariposa's Tales will turn 3 years this Sunday! Yes, a thrilling three for my blog! WOOT!
♥ I am glad that my friend was able to overcome her immediate needs. Though most people may disapprove credit, I'd still say, thanks to some organizations who provide payday loans! If it helps people get by, then be it!
♥ My outreach for the children is still going on and I am so happy with it!
♥ My health has been excellent the past days.
♥ Nancie already sent her pretty calendars to me and I am so excited for it!
♥ The mallwide sale last weekend afforded me to buy stuff for IT Guy. Something I don't get to do a lot...it's him who usually buy stuff for me...LOL
♥ The mango float I did last weekend was a big success! People at home love it!
♥ I'm back to doing Fun Monday and I'm hosting it this Monday. I'm inviting you all to join...the theme is at the top, in my sticky notes. I'd be happy to read your high moments...
♥ And I'm happy to announce that I'd be making a great turn in my career and that next year will change my life!!! Ha!
All these things and other little miracles in my life...and in the lives of people around me (in RL and in here) will not be possible without God's grace.
So, for my 13 reasons to make you smile today...if you haven't done that yet, here ya go!!!
Puns and Other Groaners
(1) The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
(2) I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
(3) A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
(4) No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
(5) A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No change yet."
(6) It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.
(7) Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
(8) Two atoms are walking down the street and they run in to each other. One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm positive!"
(9) A hungry lion was roaming through the jungle looking for something to eat. He came across two men. One was sitting under a tree and reading a book; the other was typing away on his typewriter. The lion quickly pounced on the man reading the book and devoured him. Even the king of the jungle knows readers digest and writers cramp.
(10) A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
(11) A group of chess enthusiasts had checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?", they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."
(12) Don't join dangerous cults, practice safe sects!
(13) There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Truly a beautiful Thursday, isn't it?!
Everyday is the best time
to give thanks!
Please check Thankful Thursday
and together let us celebrate
all the things we should
be grateful for!
For other 13 wonderful things....please visit Thursday Thirteen!