It's Thursday once again...another reminder of what a wonderful week it's been!
I missed both Thankful Thursday and Thursday Thirteen last week so I am making sure I don't miss this week...
So many 13 ideas in mind...but for this week, I am making a pause making sure I get to appreciate all the blessing I've been receiving for the past 29 years of my life.
God is good...all the time!
Below are just some of the wonderful things He graced me with for the past weeks...
(1) Somebody sent me a red dress for my birthday! Remember that birthday wish list I did? Yup, I got it...one of the bloggers sent it to me! Thanks very much Sage! And I know somebody helped him with that...so a big thank you to Smiley as well!
(2) An old friend whom I met and had a chance to get to know well is back...I mean, we do chat again...and it just feels good to be in touch with good friends! He always gives me a difference perspective...and I really admire him as a person. I am not to name names here...but JMD, if you happen to flutter by here...please know how much your friendship means to me.
(3) I had dinner with IT Guys friends Saturday evening, and I'd say, I really love his new set of friends at work...I mean his workplace...LOL They are very nice...very humble...and I really feel their sincerity. More than anything, I am so grateful for the friendship they give to the IT Guy, as there are times, I can't be that to him...
(4) Imagine opening your mailbox and seeing something like this --
the feelings always remain
silence is not change
absence does change all
acceptance may not come quick
feelings do remain
missing you I am
hard this is to say to you
happiness to you
forever will the sun shine
so the world sees you
Will it not make you stop and smile? It made me...and I'm blessed to have this friend with me...we this kind of tug of war relationship...but at the end of the day...we know we are friends and that we are there for each other. Hey, YOU, if you read this...thanks for the 'Ku...so so lovely...now buy that Coastal Scents and send it to me so you get another special mention! LOL
(5) Id like to thank fo0sies for all the premium points he passed me in my Tribal Wars account...not only that, he also put order in the mess, he had arranged my villages so well! Thanks sweetheart! LOL
(6) Still on fo0sies, he promised to make me a menu! Yup, he is a chef and he told me he will make a menu and will name it Mariposa...how cool! I am so excited! What a friend...
(7) Sir Flash who had been patient in answering all my questions...including the nonsense ones! He also had been my virtual tech support every time I have issues with my pc and the IT Guy is not around.
(8) I'd like to thank Nancie for always being there for me...and for continually holding me in her prayers!
(9) Oh Jan...bless you for sending me wonderful messages...they always make me smile.
(10) To Susan, thanks for always remembering me and visiting me here. You have opened my eyes to a lot of things...you inspire me.
(11) I'm thankful to ALL of YOU who continually visits my site...you always make my day right. Your wonderful comments always make me smile...and warms my heart!
(12) To Red, thanks for all... I can't say it any better.
(13) To IT Guy, thanks for being a friend!
Everyday is the best time
to give thanks!
Please check Thankful Thursday
and together let us celebrate
all the things we should
be grateful for!
For other 13 wonderful things....please visit Thursday Thirteen!