Please visit other FUN MONDAY participants --
Found the place for dog lovers! It's been awhile since I decided not to have pets...and now I am so ready to have them again. I miss Mozart and Pumpkin. And while I enjoy the company of Dexter and Einstein, they are in Cebu and I rarely get to see them.
So I am starting to shop around and checking different dog breeds. I want to investigate and lear more. You know just to try new experience. Living with dogs is great yet it is never easy. Dogs need care and can be very expensive too! But then they are always worth it, and I know most of you guys agree. Right? ;)
I am hoping the IT Guy gets to to read it...or maybe some nice friends and will send me a puppy soon. I have been wanting to have one for awhile now, just that I couldn't seem to find the time to really look for one for myself. I am really hoping to have it soon...after all, my birthday is coming! Ahem. LOL
Right now I am just trying to educate myself more on how to be very organize and in making sure I am very much ready when the time comes...which I am really hoping to be soon!
Happy hump day everyone! While I am trying to pull out myself from being pissed, let me share with you interesting qoutes from one of my favorite literary work, The Art War.
Let me present to you Thursday 13 Art of War.
1. This is my favorite!
風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
2. If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. Thus I will never give in...(breathe)
3. Management of many is the same as management of few. It is a matter of organization. I couldn't agree more!
4. Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.
5. Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
6. He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
7. What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.
8. To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy
9. Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
10. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
11. The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.
12. The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.
13. All warfare is based on deception.
Hope you enjoyed them as much I enjoyed reading the book over and over! ;)
Wish you all a great day!
I am sitting at my office and I am not in my very good mood...so I started googling around and was looking for whatever I can read online. I get to a site which offers practically different tips on different things. Choosing to stay on the topic of moving (since I have been asking myself why have I moved from Cebu anyway only to get pissed at people whose views and perspective I couldn't care about!) I found several moving tips. While there are tips which are generics and I have known almost all my life and some I thought were born out of common sense there also new things I read in this site. The movers at Billy section offers me also different options of moving companies in different locations. So this is a trend. More and more resources have become available online giving consumers a wide choices. This is consumer power I would say! LOL
So randomly I started asking myself where should I go to should I move now. I have been prioritizing LA all this time but for today I have a change of heart and had thought of Houston. I have been there several years ago but never had the chance to stay long enough to know the place, now I want to visit it again. So what if I move there soon?! Aha, well, I just have to check out different companies which offer Houston moving services.
But then if only it is as easy as click on the link to check what options I have should I go there. Sigh.